Tuesday, July 09, 2013

On Hold

As you may have seen on other blogs, Divshare has had a meltdown the past ten days or so. They keep giving updates, but key parts of their site do not work at all, and if they do work, it's not fully. Last week, I was able to provide links to downloads, this week, I can't even upload (and judging from comments on facebook and other blogs, neither can anyone else. I don't have a backup site, and do not want to start paying for another one unless I can unhooked from Divshare with money back. I'll reconsider looking elsewhere if this goes on much further, and I do have tracks ready for the next two posts, which will start going up the day this problem is fixed. Bob

3 comments:

Rockin' Jeff said...

I pay for DivShare too, and have had the same problems... I've been using Box.com on my blog for the past week or so. The on screen player is ugly but works well, but now i'm getting comments from followers who can't download the songs....
Bleh. First world problems, eh?

Darryl W. Bullock said...

Same here: I tried Box but some of my regular readers are having problems downloading. Plus it's as ugly as sin! I've tried contacting Divshare to ask when normal service will resume, but no answer yet.

Derik said...

try zippyshare's player. it works well on my blog.